Carnegie Mellon Catalogs
Local Library Catalogs
- Carlow University Library
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh (Public)
- Chatham University Library
- Duquesne University Library
- Point Park University Library
- Robert Morris University Library
- University of Pittsburgh Library System PittCat and PittCat+
State, National and International Library Catalogs
- EZ-Borrow (PA academic libraries)
- Center for Research Libraries
- Library of Congress
- WorldCat (OCLC union catalog)
Using Other Libraries
Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff can obtain a borrowing card at the University of Pittsburgh. Visit the Hillman Library Circulation Desk and show a current CMU ID.
To obtain a borrowing card from the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, take a completed application, your current CMU ID, and proof of local residence to any CLP location.
To borrow books from other local academic libraries, stop at any reference desk and get a Lyrasis borrowing authorization form signed by a Carnegie Mellon librarian. Take the signed form and your Carnegie Mellon ID when you visit.